Thursday, September 22, 2011

FAREWELL DT MEMBERS, WHAT A RIDE!!!

Well, I have some Sad News and some Good News... First the Sad news... We will be saying goodbye to some of the DT Members. I will miss all of you... Just remember we are just a post away! I want to thank Bev, Cleota, Jen, Linda, Mel, Natacha, Rhonda and Theresa for being there for me and Sandi. You are all so talented and I appreciate all that you have done to make Pattie's Creations Design Challenge a success! It has been a wonderful Ride with all of you.

Here is the Good News. We have a new Design Team and they are all waiting anxiously to get started. I will be posting their photos very soon but id you would like to go on over to their Blogs to welcome them here is the list:

Anne    
Elizabeth    
Jamie    
Margaret     
Charlene     
Stephanie     
Ashley    
We will be taking a short vacation and will return on October 14th for our next Challenge and some wonderful Inspirations from our new Design Team. I almost forgot... Sandi and Melody will be staying on for the next Wild Ride!!!
Hugs ♥

5 comments:

THERESA said...

I must thank YOU!!!!
Congrats to the new DT, you will have a blast, enjoy the ride.....:))
lotsa luv

karen said...

Thanks for the a top pick ladies, best wishes to the new DT, Karenx

Sandra DeFalco said...

I'm going to miss my original DT for their talented creations, but mostly for their friendship. It's been a great year and I wish you all the BEST!
I'm excited to work with our incoming DT and to the forming of new friendships. Some of whom have already started through Pattie's group at CDAC. Welcome Ladies!

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the new DT. I can't wait to see your inspiration.

LindaS said...

What a wonderful card - I'll miss this DT but I'll be around.
Thanks for a wonderful time everyone.